Time standards for vehicle service procedures
The marketing agency NAPI (National Industrial Information Agency) is regularly monitoring time rates for following vehicle service:
- special purpose vehicles
- agricultural vehicles.
The results are provided in Excel format according to following structure:
- vehicle brand
- vehicle model
- vehicle modification
- spare part replacement standard in authorized dealership
- service price
- spare part name
- genuine part stock number
- non-genuine part stock number.
Time standards and norm-hours monitoring allow to:
- compare prices for selected vehicle service with service prices in competitive companies
- use the data in vehicle ownership value calculation
This data can be useful for:
- leasing companies
- insurance companies
- autocomponents and spare parts manufacturers
- wholesale companies selling spare parts.
Consultation by phone: +7 (831) 439-21-82 or email@example.comBack