Monitoring of prices for insurance box spare parts
The marketing agency NAPI (National Industrial Information Agency) is regularly monitoring insurance box spare parts` prices for the current model range:
The monitoring is based on the current genuine and non-genuine spare parts model range for each vehicle model on the version level:
- front bumper
- back bumper
- front headlights
- back headlights
- radiator enclosure
- rear window
- front fender
- back fender
- wheel disks.
The database is provided in Excel format according to following structure:
- vehicle brand
- vehicle model
- vehicle modification
- spare part name
- genuine part stock number
- genuine part prices
- non-genuine part stock number
- non-genuine part prices.
The monitoring of prices for insurance box spare parts allows to:
- compare genuine and non-genuine parts prices from the insurance box
- analyze the competitors` price policy from the insurance box
- monitor non-genuine parts prices from the insurance box
- estimate the spare parts market volume from the insurance box.
This data can be useful for:
- insurance companies
- leasing companies
- autocomponents and spare parts manufacturers
- wholesale companies selling spare parts.
Consultation by phone: +7 (831) 439-21-82 or email@example.comBack