Special purpose vehicle residual value
2021, 2020, 2019
The marketing agency NAPI (National Industrial Information Agency) is quarterly providing a report about residual value and depreciation of most required special purpose vehicles on the market.
Residual value and depreciation are calculated by special purpose vehicles being exploited for 1-10 years.
- average prices for special purpose vehicles by age, model and type
- depreciation of special purpose vehicles (by model and type) older than 10 years in comparison with new vehicle prices (%)
- residual value of special purpose vehicles (by model and type) older than 10 years in comparison with new vehicle prices (%)
The report allows to:
- calculate the volume and speed of special purpose vehicle depreciation on the resale market
- optimize the procurement structure of corporate vehicle fleet
- use the data for special purpose vehicle TCO calculation
- adjust your own price policy (for manufacturers, dealers)
The report is being quarterly updated and provided in Excel format.
Consultation by phone: +7 (831) 439-21-82 or email@example.comBack