Forecasts of vehicle residual value
2022, 2023, 2024, 2025, 2026, 2027
2021, 2020, 2019
The marketing agency NAPI (National Industrial Information Agency) is quarterly providing reports about vehicles residual value and depreciation forecast for 5 years.
The report demonstrates the volume and speed of residual value and depreciation after 1-5 years of exploitation.
Residual value and depreciation are calculated up to 2027 for following new vehicle types:
- depreciation forecast of cars, trucks, LCV after 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 exploitation years in comparison with new vehicle prices (%)
- residual value forecast of cars, trucks, LCV after 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 exploitation years in comparison with new vehicle prices (%)
The report allows to:
- calculate the volume and speed of vehicle depreciation on the resale market
- optimize the procurement structure of corporate vehicle fleet
- save the expenses of vehicle ownership
- use the data for vehicle TCO calculation
- adjust your own price policy (for manufacturers, dealers)
The report is being quarterly updated and provided in Excel format.
Consultation by phone: +7 (831) 439-21-82 or firstname.lastname@example.orgBack